Sunday, January 22, 2017

Venus conjunct Mars in Pisces Transit: The Women's March



Yesterday, an incredible event took place called The Women’s March, organized as a response to the Trump administration and centralized in Washington DC. But, it was a peaceful protest that involved women, men, and children not only in the Capitol of the US but virtually everywhere around the globe. In countless cities and countries, other marches took place as a display of solidarity. Venus has been transiting the sign of Pisces and is now conjunct transiting Mars in Pisces. With the Pisces Mars transit, it’s becoming clear that the best way to fight is to fight through compassion. 

People want to fight back in a way that stresses unconditional acceptance and empathy. The anger and passion is coming from a place that is disgusted by a lack of humanity. What I found most heartwarming about this event is that many parents brought along their children, who had made their own signs taking a stand against hatred and bigotry. The massive turnout in so many cities and places meant that this was a chance to really love thy neighbor and take a stand for that love with them. Venus conjunct Mars in Pisces has the power to be a faith-renewing transit, energizing people enough by reminding them of the humanity they share with others and that love and acceptance still matter and are still worth fighting for.

Also, Pisces represents the collective unconscious and this seemed to be a day where so many of us, all around the world, felt deeply connected and on the same wavelength. I think we have felt that all throughout the ongoing Neptune conjunct South Node in Pisces transit (I am seriously going to be so glad when this is over in May). But, this time, it was felt very positively. The transiting Sun has also just entered Aquarius, meaning that it is the perfect time to have a heightened sense of equality, change, and civil rights for all. Now that I see I’m an Aquarius Ascendant, I’ve realized that the time of year when the transiting Sun is conjunct my Ascendant, which is happening now, is when I feel like I’m undergoing a “new start.” Something always happens near the end of January or so that renews my confidence and helps me embark on a new beginning. This event was a part of that, as I’m so glad to see that there are so many people who care and who are willing to stand up because of that. So, please, keep at it!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I was in Boston yesterday along with an estimated 175,000 others on Boston Common. So great to see so many people of all ages, races, babies to grannies, men too. Great spirit and determination. Made me feel more hopeful (I am prone to discouragement, prolly my Sun square Saturn). But yes, need to keep this moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I was in Boston yesterday along with an estimated 175,000 others on Boston Common. So great to see so many people of all ages, races, babies to grannies, men too. Great spirit and determination. Made me feel more hopeful (I am prone to discouragement, prolly my Sun square Saturn). But yes, need to keep this moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sagittarius sun but the signs Aquarius and Pisces hold such a special place in my heart, and it seemed like yesterday, the most positive traits of those two signs were coming together. Equality and Unity <3.
    There are some out there, however, that don't understand the meaning of peaceful protesting. All the stories of people rioting and the destruction of property really discusts me to no end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally disagree with violent protesting, as well. But, while they were hundreds of arrest for violent protesting, they were literally millions of people in this country peacefully protesting. So, remember that the violent protesters are just a very small percentage and should not distract from the greater good.

      Delete
  4. It would be nice if those marchers were marching for freedom of women trapped as slaves to Muslims. No one ever complains about this. :-/

    ReplyDelete